A/C Service PlanPeace of mind for only $198 annually.
Details & Benefits:
This plan will automatically renew so your service is never interrupted.
1. Efficiency Tune-Up
A trained technician will conduct an annual tune-up of your air conditioning system, which will help:
- Keep the system running efficiently
- Reduce unexpected service calls
- Save you money on energy bills
- Prolong the life of your system
- Improve indoor air quality
*Due to the wide variety of A/C equipment, Kerivan-Lane cannot stock filters for every type of system. It is more cost-effective for our customers to purchase the filters that fit their equipment and then our trained technicians will be happy to change them during the tune-up. Thank you for your understanding.
2. Priority Service
Priority Service means customers with a service plan will be prioritized over customers without a plan. Service plan customers will get the first available time slot and will be billed at normal business hour rates (Monday – Friday 8a.m. – 4p.m.).
Emergency service provided on holidays and/or outside normal business hours will be subject to a prevailing rate of 1.5 times, minimum 1 hour.
3. 20% Discount on Replacement Parts
Customers receive a 20% discount on replacement parts needed to repair their existing system. This discount cannot be used toward a system replacement; however, if you replace your system we’ll refund the price of the plan.
Terms & Conditions:
1. This agreement is between the customer and Kerivan-Lane, Inc., herein referred to as the Company. This agreement will automatically suspend if the customer ceases to pay for repair parts, labor, or other chargeable items when due, or renders or permits anyone other than the Company to perform service to the air conditioning system and associated equipment, unless so instructed beforehand by the Company. There shall be no obligation upon the Company to perform any service or provide parts after termination of this agreement. Upon termination, there shall be no refund or credits allowed. If the customer cancels the agreement for any reason before the end of the service period, the customer is responsible for the remaining balance on the agreement. This agreement is not transferable.
2. This agreement is offered to all customers subject to an inspection, approval of their equipment and availability of parts or technical support. If the customer’s equipment is found to be unacceptable, obsolete, or unsafe the service plan will be cancelled and a prorated refund will be returned to the customer.
3. This agreement will become effective immediately following the inspection and approval of the customer’s equipment and payment of the agreement invoice. This agreement is effective for a twelve (12) month period and will automatically renew, unless either party gives 30-day written notice of termination.
4. The Company is not responsible for water damage due to blockage/leakage in the primary drain pan, secondary drain pan under fan coil unit, or drain lines from drain pans. Although not responsible for the blockage/leakage, the Company will respond and resolve the issue.
5. This agreement does not cover mold remediation nor does it cover any free-standing dehumidifiers or dehumidifier systems.
6. The 20% discount on parts is not eligible towards new equipment/system installations; however, if you replace your system we’ll refund the price of the plan.
7. Due to the wide variety of A/C equipment, the Company cannot stock filters for every type of system. It is more cost effective for customers to purchase the filters that fit their equipment and then our trained technicians will be happy to change them during the annual tune-up that is covered by the service plan.
8. The customer is responsible for safe access to driveway, and all aspects of the air conditioning system. Work areas must be safe and sanitary for personnel. The Company reserves the right to refuse to work in unsafe or unsanitary conditions.
9. The Company may amend the terms of this plan at any time and you will be notified. If the customer is unhappy with the changes, the plan can be terminated and the refund will be prorated.
Benefits of Installing Ductless A/C:
- Extremely efficient – can save up to 15-20% on oil heating bills
- Can be used to cool, heat, or dehumidify
- Easy installation and quiet operation
- Zoned for room-by-room comfort
- Qualifies for Mass Save® rebates and zero percent loans (call 781-444-0279 for details)
- Kerivan-Lane is a Fujitsu Elite Contractor, so when we install your system, the warranty will DOUBLE from six to twelve years!!
Full List of KL's Service Areas
- Ashland 01721
- Arlington 02474, 02476
- Belmont 02478, 02479
- Brookline 02445, 02446, 02447, 02467
- Canton 02021
- Concord 01742
- Dedham 02026
- Dover 02030
- Easton 02356
- Foxboro 02035
- Framingham 01701, 01702
- Holliston 01746
- Hopkinton 01748
- Hyde Park 02136
- Jamaica Plain 02130
- Lincoln 01773
- Medfield 02052
- Medway 02053
- Millis 02054
- Milton 02186, 02187
- Natick 01760
- Needham 02492, 02494
- Newton 02456, 02457, 02458, 02459, 02460, 02461, 02462, 02463, 02464, 02465 02466, 02467, 02468
- Norfolk 02056
- Norwood 02062
- Quincy 02169
- Roslindale 02131
- Sharon 02067
- Sherborn 01770
- Sudbury 01776
- Watertown 02472
- Walpole 02081
- Waltham 02451, 02452, 02453, 02454
- Wayland 01778
- Wellesley 02481, 02482
- West Roxbury 02132
- Weston 02493
- Westwood 02090
- Wrentham 02093
30 Charles Street, Needham, MA 02494
P.O. Box 920141
Needham, MA 02492-0002