Kerivan-Lane offers multiple payment options to help your family budget costs.
We understand how stressful paying bills can be. That’s why we have come up with so many options for you and your family to choose from. Check out all of our options below:
Auto Credit Card:
- All major credit cards accepted
- One time payments or automatic payment with email notification
- Latest encryption to protect your credit card
Log in to your Kerivan-Lane Account. We accept all major credit cards.
EasyPay Budget Plans:
- Spread out equal payments over a 12-month period
- Avoid spikes in your bills during the winter
- Pay by cash, check or automatic credit card
- If you have service plans with us we can wrap that cost into the budget
The EasyPay Budget Plan begins in July and goes through June. You can start on a budget later in the year, but the payments may be larger to make up for the months before. We rely on estimates when setting your monthly payment amount. This amount may be adjusted during the budget period due to factors beyond our control, such as an unusually cold winter. You must be our automatic oil delivery customer to qualify for this plan.
New Equipment Financing:
Mass Save offers 0% financing for 7 years for specific energy efficient equipment. Upgrade your equipment with a manageable payment over 84 months. See what home improvement projects qualify for this loan with Mass Save.
Kerivan-Lane offers a 12-month financing option for equipment that may not qualify for the Mass Save loan or for customers who do not want to go through the process of applying for the loan with Mass Save.
Oil & Propane Bundle Pricing:
At Kerivan-Lane we have your back! We’re proud to be your one-stop energy source, and to make things easier for you, we now offer bundle pricing. You can bundle your propane & oil prices together for easy, hassle-free delivery and payment.
Oil Fixed Pricing:
Every year, some customers struggle to decide if they they should lock-in to a Fixed Price Program, or pay the daily market rate for oil deliveries next season. Here are some things to consider to help you make the decision!
- It’s your decision. Kerivan-Lane does not encourage or require any customer to lock-in.
- Every year oil prices increase some days and decrease other days.
- Do not expect to lock-in at the bottom of the market (i.e., A customer who chooses to lock-in each year for five years in a row is likely to lose some money three out of the five years).
- If you lock-in and oil prices increase, you will have saved some money.
- If you lock-in and oil prices decrease, you will have lost some money.
- Kerivan-Lane orders oil from our suppliers when you lock-in, as required by law.
- Kerivan-Lane cannot get out of the contracts we sign with our suppliers, which is why we require our customers to fulfill their obligations to us, too.
Contact us with any questions or to update your method of payment.
Full List of KL's Service Areas
- Ashland 01721
- Arlington 02474, 02476
- Belmont 02478, 02479
- Brookline 02445, 02446, 02447, 02467
- Canton 02021
- Concord 01742
- Dedham 02026
- Dover 02030
- Easton 02356
- Foxboro 02035
- Framingham 01701, 01702
- Holliston 01746
- Hopkinton 01748
- Hyde Park 02136
- Jamaica Plain 02130
- Lincoln 01773
- Medfield 02052
- Medway 02053
- Millis 02054
- Milton 02186, 02187
- Natick 01760
- Needham 02492, 02494
- Newton 02456, 02457, 02458, 02459, 02460, 02461, 02462, 02463, 02464, 02465 02466, 02467, 02468
- Norfolk 02056
- Norwood 02062
- Quincy 02169
- Roslindale 02131
- Sharon 02067
- Sherborn 01770
- Sudbury 01776
- Watertown 02472
- Walpole 02081
- Waltham 02451, 02452, 02453, 02454
- Wayland 01778
- Wellesley 02481, 02482
- West Roxbury 02132
- Weston 02493
- Westwood 02090
- Wrentham 02093