Water Heater Installation & ServiceWater Heaters Installed In 1 Day!
Products & Services / Water Heaters
Our Guarentee To You
With OVER 95 years of experience in the plumbing industry, Kerivan-Lane is one of the most recognized names to local homeowners in the Boston Metro-West area. Our plumbers are professionals who install and service water heaters with grace and ease.
With Kerivan-Lane, you can skip the big box store frustrations, obtain competitive prices, and receive professional advice from our friendly team members. We sell and install name brand products. Call us today for your FREE water heater installation quote! Better yet, we can install water heaters in 24 hours or less!
Although sometimes taken for granted hot water is a necessity in modern life. We depend on our hot water heater for daily showers, laundry, cleaning, dishwashing, and a whole host of other activities. Like people, water heaters come in all dfferent shapes and sizes. You can trust Kerivan-Lane to find and promptly install the water heater that is the best fit for your home
Kerivan-Lane’s certified technicians can be on site and taking care of the problem immediately. We have a fully stocked warehouse in order to give you peace of mind. Whether you’re looking for a new or replacement water heater, Kerivan-Lane can help you from start to finish with the highest-quality service.
Types Of Water Heaters
- No mechanical vent is needed.
- It is one of the most reliable types of water heater on the market.
- Simple, basic functioning allows for user friendly experience
- Does not require electricity
- Due to the fact that it is a gas water heater, if for some reason the electricity goes out, you can still count on having hot water, as you normally would.
Electric Water Heater
- Of all of the types of water heaters on the market, an electric water heater has the lowest upfront costs.
- Quick and simple installation – no need for additional pipes or in home infastructure – Unlike gas water heaters, electric water heaters run on electricity, a power source that homes already have access to.
- High effiieciency unit
- These units are much safer than a gas powered unit due to the lack of potential gas leaks.
Tankless Water Heaters
- Tankless water heaters use about 30%-50% less energy compared to a traditional waterr heater with a tank, making this type of unit, envirementally-friendly.
- On-Demand Tankless Water Heaters from Kerivan-Lane are state-of-the-art hot water systems
- You get water when you need it, and you are not wasting money on heating water that will just sit around in a tank.
- The compact nature of the unit allows for the ability to be installed with minimal space taken up.
- The sleek design of the unit reduces the eye sore compared to traditional unit and tank.
- Tankless water heaters have a longer lifespan of about 20 years, compared to traditional units with a lifespan of about 10-15 years.
- Considering that the unit only holds about 40-60 gallons of water at a time, the chance of a leak is lower. Furthermore, if it does leak, with the minimal amunt of water in the tank, the chance of your home being ruined is drastically less compared to a traditional unit.
Power Vented Water Heater
- Thers is a reduced potential to backdraft, which rreduces the chance of carbon monoxide poisoning.
- Accourding to a study completed by The Energy Center Of Wisconsin, this type of unit can provide a $20-$25 anual energy savings.
- This type of unit allows for flexibility of placement of the unit in your home. This is due to the lack of a need for a vent running through the middle of the home.
- Recovers hot water quickly
Inderect Water Heater
- This type of unit has the ability to be retro-fitted to most boilers.
- It is efficent and relatively inexpennsive to run during the wintertime.
- This is ann energy saving unit. It turns on and off only less frequently compared to the other types of water heaters on the market.
WE ARE ALSO KNOLEDGEABLE INN THE TOPICS OF:
- Single Fixture Units
- ASME Storage Tanks
- PVC Venting
- Leak Detection
- Automatic Water Shut Off Systems
- Pans That Are Placed Under The Water Heater
Are you ready to update, install or repair your water heater? The experts at Kerivan-Lane are standing by to provide you with the highest level of information and service. Call us today for your FREE personalized quote!
Full List of KL's Service Areas
- Ashland 01721
- Arlington 02474, 02476
- Belmont 02478, 02479
- Brookline 02445, 02446, 02447, 02467
- Canton 02021
- Concord 01742
- Dedham 02026
- Dover 02030
- Easton 02356
- Foxboro 02035
- Framingham 01701, 01702
- Holliston 01746
- Hopkinton 01748
- Hyde Park 02136
- Jamaica Plain 02130
- Lincoln 01773
- Medfield 02052
- Medway 02053
- Millis 02054
- Milton 02186, 02187
- Natick 01760
- Needham 02492, 02494
- Newton 02456, 02457, 02458, 02459, 02460, 02461, 02462, 02463, 02464, 02465 02466, 02467, 02468
- Norfolk 02056
- Norwood 02062
- Quincy 02169
- Roslindale 02131
- Sharon 02067
- Sherborn 01770
- Sudbury 01776
- Watertown 02472
- Walpole 02081
- Waltham 02451, 02452, 02453, 02454
- Wayland 01778
- Wellesley 02481, 02482
- West Roxbury 02132
- Weston 02493
- Westwood 02090
- Wrentham 02093