Peace of Mind for Only $16.50 Per Month or $198 Annually
Includes the following benefits:
Annual On-Site Inspection
We will schedule a time to visit your residence and inspect major plumbing systems. Our licensed professionals will be available for your questions and we’ll fix your issue.
This inspection checklist helps save money in the long run by identifying small problems that can become larger and more expensive in the future. This annual inspection will also help mitigate unforeseen issues that can cause inconvenience or an emergency situation.
24/7 Priority Service
We are available for our Maintenance Plan customers on an emergency or planned basis. Have a plumbing problem, emergency, or a question? Just call us.
20% Discount on Repair Bills
Customers enrolled in the Plumbing Maintenance Plan will receive a 20% discount on service repairs (Discounts do not apply to renovations or new system construction).
Combine our Plumbing Maintenance Plan with any of the following and
1. The term of this plan is for a one (1) year period and will renew automatically at prevailing rates on the anniversary date of each year (unless the customer, at 30 days prior to contract anniversary date of each year, notifies the Company in writing to terminate such Plan). No refund will be issued after 30 days, or if parts or services have been provided since the issuance.
2. Kerivan-Lane reserves the right to inspect and approve the plumbing system before coverage is issued. Any repairs to bring the system to acceptable conditions will be charged at prevailing rates.
3. This Agreement does not cover labor or materials to repair any damage to the plumbing system caused by the customer’s neglect, including, but not limited to, failure to have heat set above 55 degrees Fahrenheit, having heating systems turned off completely, improper usage or maintenance of plumbing system. Damage, repairs, or replacement of parts or components, caused by Acts of God, fire, flood, freezing, storm or weather conditions, power loss or surges, water damage are not covered by this plan.
4. The Company will provide service as soon as practical, during normal business hours under normal conditions or on an emergency basis, if necessary. The Company will not be liable for any damages arising from a delay or failure to provide service due to conditions beyond its control such as Acts of God, unavailability of mechanics or parts, failure or interruption of customer’s electricity, inaccessibility of the system, storms, floods, or other severe weather conditions, or governmental laws or regulations.
5. Customer agrees to release and hold Company harmless from all claims related to losses, costs, or damage to personal or real property caused by fire, explosion, flood, freezing, power loss or surges, water leaks, and premises left unattended. Customer agrees that Company shall not be liable for any incidental, special or consequential damages incurred by customer or by third parties; including environmental and water clean up.
6. The customer is responsible for safe access to driveway, and all aspects of the plumbing system. Work areas must be safe and sanitary for personnel. Company reserves the right to refuse to work in unsafe or unsanitary conditions.
7. Amendment and Cancellation. We may amend or change the terms of this Plan at any time. You will be notified of any change in the manner provided by applicable law prior to the effective date of the change. However, if the change is for security purposes, we can implement such change without prior notice. We may suspend or cancel this Plan at any time. Your termination of this Plan will not affect any of our rights or your obligations arising under this Plan prior to termination.