For Natural Gas or Propane Systems
Peace of Mind for Only $16.50 Per Month or $198 Annually
Includes the following benefits:
Gas Heating System Inspection & Safety Check
A certified and highly trained Kerivan-Lane technician will conduct a safety check of the heating system based upon industry best practices.
- Keeps the system running cleanly and reduces unexpected service calls
- Increases efficiency of your gas heating system
- Saves you money on fuel
- Prolongs the life of your gas heating system
A Kerivan-Lane highly skilled and certified technician will conduct a safety inspection of the gas heating system based on manufacturer’s recommendations and industry best practice.
24/7 Priority Service
A Kerivan-Lane trained professional will always be available should an unexpected issue ever occur.
20% Discount on Repair Bills
Customers enrolled in the Gas Heating System Maintenance Plan will receive a 20% discount on repair bills, including parts, labor, and flat rate repairs (excluding system installations).
Why is a Natural Gas or Propane Annual Maintenance Plan a Good Idea?
Preventative maintenance is the easiest way to prolong the life of your home energy system. Our annual gas safety check and efficiency tune-up from our certified technicians will ensure your system is running cleanly and efficiently. The result is a system that can help lower your energy bills, prolong the lifespan of your system, and keep your family safer. In addition to our annual maintenance visit, you can rest assured that Kerivan-Lane, Inc. will be there for you year round with top-class priority service and a 20% discount towards unexpected repairs.
Enhance Your Coverage:
Water Heater Maintenance Plan
Peace of Mind for Only $8.50 Per Month
Annual Heating System Efficiency Tune-Up
Must be done in conjunction with the heating system.
24/7 Priority Service
20% Discount on Service Repairs
Combine our Gas Heating System Maintenance Plan with any of the following and
1. This agreement is between the customer and Kerivan-Lane, Inc. herein referred to as the Company. This agreement will automatically suspend if the customer ceases to pay for repair parts, labor, or other chargeable items when due, or renders or permits anyone other than the Company to perform service to the gas heating system and associated equipment, unless so instructed beforehand by the Company. There shall be no obligation upon the Company to perform any service or provide parts after termination of this agreement. Upon termination, there shall be no refund or credits allowed. This agreement is not transferable.
2. This agreement is offered to all customers subject to an inspection and approval of their equipment. If, upon inspection, the customer’s equipment is found to be unacceptable or obsolete, the customer’s contract coverage will be cancelled and a pro-rated refund will be returned to the customer. Repairs required to place equipment in acceptable conditions are excluded and will be charged separately.
3. This agreement will become effective immediately following the inspection and approval of the customer’s equipment, as required above, and payment of the Maintenance Plan invoice. This agreement is effective for a twelve (12) month period and will automatically renew itself, unless either party gives 30-day written notice of termination, or there is a termination under the provisions of condition #2.
4. Priority Service is defined as first available service and will be billed at normal business hour rates (8:00am-5:00pm). Priority Service provided on holidays and/or outside of normal hours will be subject to a prevailing rate of 1-1/2 times, minimum 1 hour.
5. Only EMERGENCY SERVICE will be performed outside of normal working hours. EMERGENCY SERVICE shall be defined as: NO heat, creating an unsafe condition, or causing damage to property. Non-emergency work, if requested, would be billed at our standard overtime rates.
6. This agreement does not cover repair or service of this equipment damaged due to fire, flood, lighting, freeze-up, acts of God, or civil disturbance.
7. The Company’s obligation to furnish parts specifically listed herein shall be subject to the availability of parts through usual supply sources. Replacement of obsolete items for which parts are not available will be performed on a time and material basis.
8. The Company shall be liable solely for repairs to the covered equipment. Under no circumstances shall the Company be liable for any consequential or resultant damages or injury (including death) to persons or property, nor for damages resulting from defective equipment; loss of damage resulting from operation or non-operation of said equipment; delays in performing service; making repairs or installations of parts; because of strikes, accidents, explosions, or shortages; or due to other conditions beyond the control of the Company.
9. The customer will receive a $20 discount for each bundled Maintenance Plan upon renewal.
10. The 20% discount on service repairs is not eligible towards new equipment installations.
11. This agreement contains in the entire agreement of the parties hereto and there are no promises, terms, conditions, or obligations other than printed herein.